Saturday 18 July 2009

Voodoo Bollocks

Whilst skimming the interwebs last week I came across this site (via Skepchick).

I suppose I should not be surprised by this kind of stuff by now, and it still kinda boggles my mind that people can fall for crap like this. The Quantum Jumping site uses the usual tricks to sucker people in, using the word "quantum" for a start, quotes from satisfied customers, not actually saying what Quantum Jumping is and a lot of bollocks.

So I fired up Gimpshop and made what I consider to be a more accurate version here.

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant edit, it would almost be worth hosting that on a nearly identical domain name...
    I've been using Gimp, didn't know about Gimpshop but if it's any friendlier to use I'll give it a go.

    Do you record any of your songs? I'd love to hear them done Tim Minchin style...

    Cheers,

    Tim

    ReplyDelete